The BEST Chopped Salad
The BEST Chopped Salad - easy yet impressive, with SO MANY possibilities and enhancements. Find your new go-to side salad.
Servings: 4 servings
- 200 grams Tomatoes
- 200 grams Cucumber
- 100 grams Red Onion about 1 medium onion
- 100 grams Radish
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil Or avocado or high quality rapeseed/canola
- 2 tbsp Lemon Juice Or lime juice, vinegar
- 2 tbsp Fresh Chopped Parsley Or mix of your choice of herbs
- ¼ tsp Flaky Sea Salt or more/less to taste
Finely slice the onion and radish. Dice the tomatoes and cucumber into small chunks.
Add all of the vegetables plus the dressing ingredients, except the salt, to a large bowl and toss to combine.
Add salt to taste - I usually start with 1/4tsp and add more a pinch at a time, tossing well between.
Serve as a side or add some enhancements (see details in the post) to create your perfect chopped salad.
Calories: 93kcal | Carbohydrates: 7g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 7g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 161mg | Potassium: 292mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 613IU | Vitamin C: 19mg | Calcium: 27mg | Iron: 1mg