Easy No Mayo Tuna Salad
This delicious and easy no mayo tuna salad is a perfect quick and healthy meal. Fresh and nutritious, this will be your new go-to lunch.
Servings: 2 servings
- 145 grams tin of tuna MSC Certified
- 400 grams tin of butter beans drained and rinsed
- 1 red onion sliced
- 180 grams tomatoes, diced about 3 medium tomatoes
- 180 grams cucumber, diced approx ½ a cucumber
- 90 grams salad leaves
For the Dressing
- 3 tbsp olive oil Reduce to 2tbsp if you are using Tuna in Oil
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh parsley or 1tbsp dried
- 1 garlic clove minced
- ¼ tsp Dijon Mustard or mustard powder
- Salt and Pepper to taste
Mix the dressing ingredients in a large bowl and season to taste.
Drain the excess water from the tin of tuna and add to to the dressing. Mix to combine using a fork to break up the tuna.
Drain and rinse the butter beans in a colander. Add these to the bowl with the tuna.
Add the red onion, diced tomato and cucumber to the bowl and mix well.
Split the salad leaves in two bowls, and serve the tuna salad over the top. Sprinkle with a little extra parsley if desired.
Calories: 577kcal | Carbohydrates: 57g | Protein: 36g | Fat: 25g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 30mg | Sodium: 308mg | Potassium: 1801mg | Fiber: 17g | Sugar: 13g | Vitamin A: 2232IU | Vitamin C: 37mg | Calcium: 157mg | Iron: 7mg