Avocado Ranch with Pitta Chips
- 1 ripe avocado
- 1/2 cup full-fat Greek yoghurt
- 1/2 cup buttermilk
- 2 tbsp dried dill
- 2 tbsp dried parsley
- 2 tbsp dried chives
- 1 garlic clove
- 1/2 tsp onion granules
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- juice of 1/2 a lemon
- 2 pitta rounds
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 200°c/180 fan/Gas mark 6/ 390°f
- Slice your pittas into small triangles and arrange on a baking tray.
- Using a pastry brush, coat the top of the pitta pieces in oil. (see note for extras)
- Pop in the oven and bake for 12 minutes, or until the pittas have turned a lovely golden colour.
- Sprinkle with salt & pepper and allow to cool before serving.
- While the pitta chips cook, add the rest of the ingredients, except the salt & pepper, to a blender or food processor (I used my Nutribullet) and pulse until smooth.
- Add salt & pepper to taste.
- Serve and enjoy!